I hope to see you at my next presentation!
WHAT EVERY JOB HUNTER
NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT LINKEDIN
Wednesday, May 22nd from 6:00-7:15pm
Career Source, 186 Alewife Brook Parkway, Cambridge MA
3rd floor of Fresh Pond Shopping Center near the Alewife T Station.
There will also be an opportunity for networking along with refreshments.
In this forum, you will learn:
- Why you should build your online network, and how to do it
- How to use your network to help you get your next job
- How to create an effective, compelling profile
- The value of recommendations and endorsements
- How to use LinkedIn to research opportunities and stay up-to-date in your field
- How to identify and be seen by the thought leaders in your industry
- How to use LinkedIn Groups to multiply your networking efforts, and may you “findable” by the right people.
Registration: Space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Please call 617-661-7876 ext. 0 to reserve a seat and pay with a credit card, or pay cash at the door. Cost: $10.00.
Career Source is operated by Middlesex Community College. Learn more at: www.yourcareersource.com.