Within the past week, LinkedIn has rolled out a whole new menu system, and changed the way you can use the site for your job hunt. I’ll be covering this and more in my presentation, “THE NEW LINKEDIN”, sponsored by Career Transitions of Greater Boston,
When: Tuesday June 18th, from 10:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
Where: Burlington Public Library, 22 Sears St., Burlington, MA
This meeting is free, and open to all!
HERE IS JUST PART OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• Why you should build your online network, and how to do it
• How to use your network to help you get your next job
• How to create an effective, compelling profile
• The value of recommendations and endorsements
• How to use LinkedIn to research opportunities and stay up-to-date in your field
• How to identify and be seen by the thought leaders in your industry
• How to use LinkedIn groups to multiply your networking efforts, and make you “findable” by the right people
Whether you are a LinkedIn neophyte or veteran, come learn about the new LI interface and how you can use it to further your job hunting success. I hope to see you!