Welcome to the Jobhuntercoach.com blog!
I’m Arnie Fertig, and I have a unique background:
- Ran my own recruiting company for 10 years
- Led non-profit organizations at the New England Regional and National levels, garnering new sources and streams of financial support and member involvement
- Counseled people facing all kinds of personal problems and dilemmas in a congregational setting as a Rabbi
- Earned a Master’s degree from the JFK School of Government at Harvard University. There I focused on leadership development, management, and negotiations
- Active member of the International Association of Career Professionals and the Career Counselors Consortium Northeast
I help my clients understand how they are perceived, and mentor to build and sharpen their brand and underlying message for success in the jobhunt.
I know what motivates an employer to interview a candidate, what they look for in candidates, and how every job seeker is evaluated. I use this knowledge to benefit my jobhuntercoach clients!
Since thebegan, I’ve helped transform frantic “I’ll apply to anything” searches into focused hunts for “good fit” opportunities, with great success. My clients have learned how to save huge amounts of wasted energy, time, and money as they gain the skills and insights necessary to find employment in this difficult economy.